KUET subject list 2022 .Khulna University of Engineering & Technology commonly known as KUET, formerly BIT, Khulna, is a public engineering university of Bangladesh emphasizing education and research on engineering and technology. It was founded in 1967 as an engineering college then it gradually converted into a university.
KUET subject list 2022
Admission Test Schedule
A combined engineering admission test date has been uncovered and the date is set for 06 August 2022. Here is the unit-wise exam date.
|Group||Examination Date||Total Number|
|‘Ka’||06 August 2022||500|
|‘Kha’||06 August 2022||600|
|‘Ka’||Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning Department|
|‘Kha’||Engineering Departments, Urban & Regional Planning Department, and Architecture Department|
Eligibility to Apply for Participation in Admission Test
1. Applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
2. Candidate must pass HSC/equivalent examination in 2021.
3. Applicant must pass SSC/equivalent examination in 2018 or 2019 from any education board in Bangladesh with at least a GPA of 4.00.
4. In both the examinations, the candidate has to obtain a grade point of 5.00 separately in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. In addition, to be admitted to the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the candidate has to get at least a grade point of 4.00 in Biology in HSC/equivalent examination.
5. The first 30,000 candidates among the eligible applicants will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test. The first 30,000 candidates will be selected on the basis of the total marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects in HSC/equivalent examinations.
Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET) is at Fulbarigate, the northwest part of Khulna City (the third-largest south-western divisional city in Bangladesh). The campus is about 15 kilometers from the zero point of Khulna City.
The KUET campus covers 101 acres. It is divided into four functional zones: residential zone for students; residential zone for faculty and staff; academic zone for academic buildings and workshops; and cultural-cum-social and recreational zone for students. Being square in shape, the third zone is midway between the two residential zones to reduce walking distances.
The main academic building accommodates the teaching and research facilities. Each department is a separate entity with a courtyard around, and all the departments constitute an integrated complex. Heavy engineering laboratories are on the ground floor or other separate workshops. Light laboratories, classrooms and project rooms are on the upper floors. Separate offices for every member of the teaching staff are next to his/her laboratory.
KUET subject list 2022